Class ParalellDeNovoAssembler not found

Jun 22, 2012 at 2:27 PM

hello everybody!

i'm a informatic engineer and bioinformatic researcher, i'm triying to get better padena assembly process.

I'm looking for the ParalellDeNovoAssembler in the namespace Namespace Bio.Algorithms.Assembly.Padena  because this class implements the assembler algorithm. but this class there's no exist in these namespace. anybody can tell me, where is the class?

greetings,

Leonardo

Coordinator
Jun 22, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Hi Leonardo,

You've got the right namespace - but you probably are missing the DLL. PaDena is shipped as part of a separate assembly - look in your Tools/Bin folder for Bio.Padena.dll. Add a reference to your application to that DLL and then the algorithm should show up as expected.

mark

Mark Smith

On Friday, June 22, 2012 at 9:27 AM, leonardoBio wrote:

hello everybody!

i'm a informatic engineer and bioinformatic researcher, i'm triying to get better padena assembly process.

I'm looking for the ParalellDeNovoAssembler in the namespace Namespace Bio.Algorithms.Assembly.Padena because this class implements the assembler algorithm. but this class there's no exist in these namespace. anybody can tell me, where is the class?

greetings,

Leonardo

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (bio@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email bio@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com