Sep 15, 2012 at 7:42 PM
Edited Sep 17, 2012 at 3:16 AM
I had the same error.
but in VS2010 when i click in Tools | Extensions i can't find NuGet
1. I downloaded the Nutget in http://nuget.org/ and install it.
2. I created a console aplication.
3. Right click on the references node in the solution.
4. Select "Manage Nuget Packages"
5. Search for "biology" in the presented dialog - .NET Bio 1.01 should show up. Click install.
i had everything ok, since this point, but i dont know what contains the template code. Is the BioUtilities.cs the same template code of the template?
I can't find the main method in BioUtilities.cs
And this class contains the nexts methods:
In the programming guide doesn't appears this methods.
Or otherwise anybody would help me with how to fix that just say in the Commit 75672?
where i found the path bio/Source/Tools/Bio.TemplateWizard/BioConsoleApplicationTemplate/BioConsoleApplication.vstemplate,
in the source code or in the instalation path of .Net Bio?
I need help soon, greetings from manizales, colombia