Visual Studio Solution and Project files available?

Coordinator
Jun 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM

All,

It would save me a lot of time if I could get the project and solution files to rebuild the dlls under Visual Studio. Are they available somewhere?

Thanks

Jun 15, 2012 at 11:08 AM

Very confusing, it's all there, if you click 'SOURCE CODE' -> browse, bio -> bio.sln, and you'll find all the project files as well.

Best,

dong

Coordinator
Jun 21, 2012 at 1:21 AM

I see. I downloaded ,NET Bio 1.01 package and expected to see them at C:\Program Files (x86)\.NET Bio\1.01\SDK\Framework\Bio, but I now see them under the source code page. Thanks

Jun 21, 2012 at 6:22 PM

Did we met before? So you work for Illumina, maybe my project is a bit useful to you as well: http://bow.codeplex.com

Best,

dong

Coordinator
Jun 22, 2012 at 12:23 AM

Yep, I did work for Illumina and I am still working in the same technologies. I have been using your version of SAMtools as implemented in .NET Bio and I like them. I used them as examples for translating between SAM and BAM. It seems like the original version of SAMTools on Linux only allowed SAM to BAM but not in the other direction. I may use BWA as implemented here, but mostly I am working towards visualization tools.

Thanks for the work. KBH